Thursday, May 11, 2017

Lit circle last blog.

The Essential question I Chosen is “How did his dad  die ?” I choose that one because in the beginning of the book,The author said that creighton's dad died during the war.Then later through the book,the author said “His dad  didn't die during the war he was hanged”. But then in the final chapter of the book his dad reappeared he was never hanged he was just imprisoned.

In some ways my book “The Year Of The Hangman” and my article “AMERICAN REVOLUTION HISTORY” were similar.Some similarities were they both talked about the war. They talked about why the war happened,when it happened,and where it happened. They also talked about the colonist in the war and soldiers and spies and more.

In many ways which my book ,and my article had differences.My book focused on characters in the book,it also had a main character.However the article didn't talk about anyone specifically.More differences is that the book is realistic fiction and the article is nonfiction.The book is kind of a what if type and the article is based on true facts,and what really happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment