Friday, May 26, 2017

4 quarter reflections

The three most important things I learned this year is don't wait until the last minute to get something done,Don't tell stories about doing your homework or anything else,and never come to class unprepared.

One thing I'll remember that we did is travel to the holocaust museum.I won't forget that because when we went there it was a very long and depressing trip I got to walk inside of wagon that was traveling from camp to camp ,and people died inside the wagon it was creepy and sad at the same time.

The nicest thing someone did for me and my class was help me with my IXL I did not know how to do it and every time someone tried to explain it to me I still couldn't understand so they said “hey I could do it for you” and I was excited.

That I'm a good person ,even though I'm not perfect I can still be clumsy sometimes but I always try my hardest.

I think I made my biggest improvement in my IXL work because in the beginning of the first two quarters I would never do them,and never even attempted to.But after the first two quarters I would try my hardest to get them done and I always would even though it was hard I never gave up.

The most challenging part for me this year is coming to class prepared.I use to always come to class with low battery percentage or without a writing utensil or even maybe my folder it was hard for me keeping up with all my school work.

The best writing piece I think I did this year was my third quarter reflections blog I think so because I was 100% percent honest and I worked the hardest on that blog than any other I ever laid my hands on.

All the books I read this year with my class I think night was the best one because it was action throughout the whole book.And because I feel like Elie Wiesel had a harsh teenage years and at that time while we were reading the book I was too so feeling the same way also.

Some advice that I would give to the students that has this class this year is always do your homework,don't lie,don't cheat,finish all your assignments in class,if you're behind on work you should go to working lunch and ask for help.And last but not least don't wait until the last minute to get something done.


No comments:

Post a Comment