Friday, November 11, 2016

ELA Block 2 Election response (Due today)

I was not too happy about the election this year. I feel this election was crazy and unfair to me. Reason being, I didn't think people will take Trump serious due to all the unruly and disrespectful things he was saying against women and other races outside of his. I don't know too much about Hillary Clinton, but I do know she has past experience being in the White House as well as being in politics period. I felt like she was a better candidate. It would've been nice to see the first woman President.

My thoughts on the election results was unbelievable. How could Trump, out of all people, be President? When my mom showed me the results, I instantly thought they were rigged. I assumed they did not want a women in the office. This was not Hillary  first time running for president, so how could she not win? I just can't believe Donald Trump is now President of  the United States of America!

In 4 years I would be voting. This is exciting to me because I now have a choice to choose who I want to be the next president. I would vote for someone who is trying to make the right decision. Someone who will treat us all equally and someone who is smart and respectful towards our women, men and children of all race. So I will be voting because my vote will count.

1 comment:

  1. Jason I truly admire your amazing improvement. You don't have as many run on sentences andyour vocabulary is more appropriate toward your tone of writing. You are more direct with your writing leaving it easier for me and other people to read your writing. The one thing I can suggest for you is to use more grace notes and amazing vocabulary. I believe it can help your tone of writing even more.

    ReplyDelete