Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Article of the week #2

November,15,2016
  Eq-Exactly how many bugs are there
Scientists find over 600 kinds of creepy crawlies that live in our homes

The article that I will be doing this week is called “Scientists find over 600 kinds of creepy crawlies that live in our homes” by Washington post.I would like to start off saying that I picked this article because I am interested in bugs and I am also interested in knowing what lives in the walls of my bedroom,and also home.Also not only is there 10 kinds of bugs but 600 different bugs.The author also explained to us how to get in there and,how long they've been in there .

A message from the article that is important for the world to hear is when it stated. “Some of our bugs may make our homes better without us noticing” I really liked that part of the article because. If I was to see one of the bugs the author gave us in the text I would  have not killed it because I know that “spiders eat other bugs” So I thought that was a very important part to know.


The author's purpose for writing this article was to inform the reader what kind of insects live in their homes.He informed us because he wanted us to know what kind of bugs or insects live in our homes.The author didn't entertain us on how the bugs eat and sleep,note did the author persuade us to buy bug spray ,so the main purpose for this article was to inform the reader.

Eqa-N/A


No comments:

Post a Comment