Friday, January 20, 2017

2 Quater reflection😷

It's the end of the second ,and the beginning of the third quarter for heritage middle school.The area I improved in the most  in English  Language Arts is studying ,because in the first quarter I didn't really study as much as I did and the first quarter,and I used to fail most of my test and ,I used to do nothing but after and the first quarter and New Years there was a new me and I left the old me back in 2016.

Something that I accomplished this year that I am proud of is becoming a better person.My family,friends ,brothers and sister is noticing my  good behaviors.I hope to become a even better person throughout the year, I want to be the best I can be, But I also want to be able to be good at all of my school work.

The most challenging part for me this quarter was homework.I would say homework because when I came home I really wanted to watch tv ,or play my Xbox,or go outside with my friends really bad but I couldn't because I had to do my homework.If I don't do my homework I won't be able to do any of those things, if my grades are horrible I won't be able to do anything,and if I don't do my homework I won't be successful at all.You have to strive for greatness
 


No comments:

Post a Comment